- About The Ocoee River
- Waiver of Liability
- White Water Rafting in Asheville North Carolina
- About Us
- Reservation Terms & Conditions
- White Water Rafting Atlanta, GA
- Rafting In Georgia
- Rafting In North Carolina
- Brochure Request
- Guest Reviews
- Group Lodging & Camping
- Links of Interest
- Nantahala Rafting Photos
- Ocoee Rafting Photos
Reserving a rafting trip with Rolling Thunder is as easy as 1-2-3
All you need to know is what river you want to raft, what date you want to raft and how many people you want to take with you. You will need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) to finalize your reservation.
1) Click on our Calendar tab on the top menu; or on the river trip listed on the left panel of the page.
2) Select the date and trip; click on the trip
3) Put in the number of people and click Continue
You will receive an instant confirmation of your reservation on your computer screen and an email within minutes with additional trip details. Last minute reservations are possible up to the day before the trip date. For "same day" reservations please call us. Online payment for "same day" trips is not possible.
If you are adding to an existing group reservation, you will need the reservation number assigned to your group and you can enter it in the Existing Reservation space and proceed from there. The reservation number has been provided to your group organizer.
If the trip you want is not available please call us at 1-800-408-7238 (for rafting) or 1-706-492-5720 (for tubing). Sometimes we can make it work. At the very least we'll try. We're pretty amazing that way.